24 May . 2021
Friday Nights at Riverlights
Friday Nights at Riverlights, an open-air market, returned to the riverfront community last week for its fourth summer in a row. Over 15 local artisans and vendors gathered in Live Oak Commons to display their unique handmade and homemade goods, and provide residents and visitors with a relaxed sip-and-shop atmosphere.
Don’t worry if you missed the first night market of the summer! Friday Nights at Riverlights will continue to run bi-weekly on Fridays from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. throughout the summer and into fall. Keep an eye out for new vendors, a food truck, and live music to come!
Restaurant and retail establishments surrounding Live Oak Commons also welcome market visitors, with periodic specials and extended hours. They include:
- Art gallery Water + Color
- Maternity and Children’s Clothing Boutique The Woman’s Place
- Bike Shop Shore Break Bikes
- Eateries Smoke on the Water, Magnolia Social Café, Southern Shores Craft Beer & Wine and soon-to-open pizzeria Girls With Dough
- Club Golf, with golf simulators, virtual soccer and zombie dodgeball
Previous PostFly Direct to Wilmington International Airport (ILM)
Older PostThe Imitations - Summer Concert at Riverlights
Want More Information?
- 2022 (20)
- 2021 (36)
- 2020 (33)
- 2019 (47)
- 2018 (17)
- 2017 (12)
- 2016 (27)