16 December . 2019
25 Reasons to Love Riverlights!
From our builders to our great amenities, there’s an endless list of reasons to love Riverlights. But we have somehow found a way to narrow it down to the top 25 reasons to find your forever home on the banks of the Cape Fear!
- Legacy by Bill Clark is focused on building top-quality homes that keeps their clients style in mind. Customize and build your dream home from top to bottom with this amazing local builder.
- 70 West Builders has a unique personal pride, superior craftsmanship, and dedication to their customers sets them apart from many builders. If you are seeking a life-long commitment with a builder personally invested in building your dream home, they’re the builder for you.
- Laurel Homes, builder of the Southern Gale Townhomes at Riverlights, feature elegant and spacious layouts specifically curated for the Riverlights coastal lifestyle.
- PBC Design + Build, builder of the RiverView Townes at Riverlights, showcase three and four story luxury townhomes along the Cape Fear River that you can’t find anywhere else.
- PBC Design + Build also builds in the Hamp’s Landing neighborhood of Riverlights, a custom home section of the community located directly along the banks of the Cape Fear River. Hamp’s Landing affords the opportunity to craft your dream home on lots that feature large yards and unmatched views of the Cape Fear River.
- If you love to entertain then Pulte Homes is the builder for you. With extra rooms, loft spaces, and smart storage solutions they make the perfect home for guests. Also, pet lovers, gardeners, and families rejoice- these backyards are made to be your paradise.
- Del Webb makes every day seem like a holiday with year round activities for the active adult with the kid inside! With endless amenities, a robust activity program, and neighbors that become lifelong friends, it’s easy to see why people can’t get enough of the Del Webb lifestyle!
- H&H Homes feature versatile open floorplans, amazing craftsmanship and unique features, such as a built-in dog spa. You, and your dog, will love calling an H&H home, “home”.
- Trusst Builder Group brings Southern-style charm, personality and character to each of their amazing floor plans. The best part? What you see is what you get, as all of their luxurious finishes come standard.
- Charter Building Group crafts one-of-a-kind enhancements from outdoor kitchens, patios and fireplaces to better enjoy the large outdoor space you get with one of their homes.
- The Riverlights Lakehouse and Amenity Center is a space perfect for hanging out with friends or hosting a party. With plenty of entertainment space as well as a billiard and game room, you’ll want to throw all of your future parties here.
- Club Golf Indoor, one of the many commercial tenants in Marine Village, features four full-swing golf simulators for the golf enthusiast, as well as other games (like football or zombie dodgeball) for everyone to enjoy.
- Our 1,000-ft. boardwalk along the Cape Fear boasts the best sunset in all of Wilmington. Take a stroll along the water and experience the breathtaking view!
- Live Oak Commons in Marina Village is the perfect place to spend your afternoon or to join us for one of our many outdoor events throughout the year, including artisan markets, outdoor movies, and summer concerts.
- With a 55+ active adult neighborhood within the community, we have something for every home buyer at Riverlights. And with a resort-style amenity center that features both an indoor and outdoor salt-water pool, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness center, and multiple social and volunteer clubs there is so much to love about Del Webb.
- Southern Shores Craft Beer + Wine located in Marina Village has all of your favorite local brews and wines. Stop in any evening for a drink with your neighbors!
- Whether you’re looking to snag the catch of the day or launch a kayak or paddle board into the Cape Fear, the fishing and crabbing pier along the Riverlights boardwalk is the perfect spot for you.
- Magnolia Social Cafe is a resident favorite in Riverlights, with delicious breakfast, lunch, and beverage options this cozy cafe will be your new favorite spot.
- The Riverlights Lakehouse and Amenity center includes a fabulous outdoor saltwater pool for those hot summer days. And when you’re ready to get a good workout in, head over to the fitness center for anything from a run to powerlifting.
- At Riverlights we love the outdoors, that’s why we have incorporated nearly 8 miles of trail system throughout the community for our residents to walk, run, and bike to their heart’s content.
- Want to go out for dinner, but don’t feel like heading too far from home? Make your way to Smoke on the Water located just along our boardwalk for a delicious meal, tasty cocktails, and the best seat for an evening sunset.
- With warm summers and mild winters, every season is the perfect time of year to be on the water. At Boat Builder Park in Riverlights you can launch a kayak or paddle board into our 38-acre lake for an afternoon paddle!
- At Ember Park located at Marina Village we love to relax by the fire on a cool evening with friends and neighbors while experiencing the unbeatable sunset view across the Cape Fear River. You can’t miss it!
- Riverlights has more to offer than just great amenities, shops and restaurant. If you are looking for a place with an amazing community feel where friends become neighbors, and neighbors become friends, Riverlights is the place for you. From dinner parties, to prank wars, baby showers, and all the life events in between, Riverlights is a community unlike any other.
- One of the greatest aspects of living at Riverlights is our location! Less than 15 minutes from the nearest beach, less than 5 miles from historic downtown, and situated directly along the Cape Fear River, Riverlights is planted in an ideal location that is never too far from anything you may need and close to all the fun that can be found in the city of Wilmington.
Want More Information?
- 2020 (20)
- 2019 (51)
- 2018 (24)
- 2017 (19)
- 2016 (31)