November 30, 2018
Marina Village Holiday Night Market
You asked, we answered! Please join us for an evening pop-up market on Friday, November 30th, from 4-8pm.
Start your weekend early by supporting your local community at our Marina Village Marketplace event in Live Oak Commons, right in the heart of RiverLights along the Cape Fear River.
Enjoy the River views and breeze as you enjoy local fare, good company & great shopping. Merchants from across the community will showcase specialty items, locally grown produce, fresh breads, pastries, local artwork, handmade jewelry & much more.
Community partners include:
- Tastebuds Popcorn Carolina Beach
- Mommy’s E-Z Baking (Bread, spice blends, cheese spreads & dressings)
- Porchtime Products (Natural products for home, dogs, body, bath & aromatherapy)
- Marlene McDonald (Sea inspired glass art jewelry)
- Castle Hayne Farms (Fresh cut flowers & vegetables)
- Kritter Couture & More (Handmade pet collars, leashes, bowties, bandanas, toys & more)
- Out Of Chaos (Wind chimes & Jewelry)
- Red Tail Farm (Eggs, pork, lamb, & rabbit)
- Carolina Peanuts (Boiled peanuts, fried peanuts, peanut butter & peanut brittle)
- Mesmerizing Mermaid (Coastal décor & jewelry)
- JK Castaway (Beer candles, painted tiles, coasters & photography)
- West Jays Road Arts (Watercolor paintings, drawings, prints & tie dyes)
- Coastal Focus Art (Coastal themed art work, panels & prints)
- Our Moms Best (Relishes, pepper jellies, & pesto)
- Panacea Brewing Co. (Kamboocha)
- Cravings (Healthy baked goods)
- Coastal Tides Soaps & Candles (all natural)
- Sunny Soaps (body products)