26 April . 2018
RiverLights Hosts ‘Marina Village Marketplace’ On The First Friday of Each Month
WILMINGTON, N.C. – April 26, 2018– Kick off your weekend at the Marina Village Marketplace held on the first Friday of the month from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Live Oak Commons in RiverLights.
Shop from local vendors, enjoy local fare, and relish in the views and breeze along Cape Fear River. Merchants from across the Greater Wilmington community will showcase specialty products, locally grown produce, fresh breads and pastries, local artwork, handmade jewelry and much more.
The first Marina Village Marketplace event will be held on Friday, May 4 and will continue through November: June 1, July 6, Aug. 3, Sept. 7, Oct. 5, and Nov. 2.
Community partners include:
- Tastebuds Popcorn Carolina Beach
- Mommy’s E-Z Baking (bread, spice blends, cheese spreads, dressings)
- Porchtime Products (natural products for home, dogs, body, bath, aromatherapy)
- Marlene McDonald (sea inspired glass art jewelry)
- Castle Hayne Farms (fresh cut flowers, local vegetables)
- Kritter Couture & More (handmade pet collars, leashes, bowties, bandanas, toys)
- Out Of Chaos (wind chimes, jewelry)
- Red Tail Farm (free range eggs, specialty meats, produce)
- Carolina Peanuts (boiled peanuts, fried peanuts, peanut butter, peanut brittle)
- Mesmerizing Mermaid (coastal décor, jewelry)
- JK Castaway (beer candles, painted tiles, coasters, photography)
- West Jays Road Arts (watercolor paintings, prints, tie dyes)
- Coastal Focus Art (coastal themed art work, panels, prints)
- Our Moms Best (relishes, pepper jellies, pesto)
- Panacea Brewing Co. (Kombucha)
- Cravings (healthy baked goods)
- Coastal Tides Soaps and Candles (all natural soaps, soy candles)
- Sunny Soaps (body products)
- And many more!
RiverLights is an approximately 1,400-acre planned mixed-use community located in Wilmington, N.C. RiverLights features a variety of residential home sites, commercial space, eight public parks, a beautiful 38-acre freshwater lake, community gathering spaces, and views and access to the Cape Fear River. Upon completion, RiverLights is planned to have approximately 2,290 single family, patio, and multifamily homes. RiverLights is developed by Newland Communities, the largest private developer of planned residential and urban mixed-use communities in the United States. Approaching 50 years of experience, Newland and its affiliates have completed or have underway more than 140 diverse real estate developments, over 20 million square feet of commercial and retail space, and 175,000 residential units in 14 states. Visit NewlandCommunities.com.
# # #
Emily Trogdon, The Brandon Agency
(843) 916-2000 o | (843) 687-0706 c
Previous PostRiverLights Welcomes Back ‘Discovery Series’ and ‘Classic Car Cruise In’ Events this Summer
Older PostRiverLights Earns Silver at Nationals
Want More Information?
- 2022 (3)
- 2021 (3)
- 2019 (8)
- 2018 (9)
- 2017 (13)